The 2018 Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Vouchers will be distributed at WRSC on Tuesday, July 24th (9:00-11:30) and Tuesday, August 14th (9:30-11:30).
- 60 years of age by December 31, 2018
- Live in York County
- Meet the income guidelines (which includes total income from Social Security, wages, pensions, interest, IRA payments, etc.)
- 1 person - $22,459
- 2 people - $30,451
- 3 people - $38,443
- 4 people - $46,435
- Both husband and wife can receive the vouchers if their combined income is within the income limits.
- The $20 Vouchers will be distributed from the end of May to September 30, 2018, at various locations throughout York County, and are redeemable at participating PA farmer markets between June 1 to November 30, 2018.
- You may ONLY receive the vouchers ONE TIME in 2018!
- Proof of Age and York County Residency is Required!
- 2018 Proxy Forms are required for those eligible seniors authorizing someone else to pick up the vouchers for them. POA's and spouses MUST use a proxy form. ID for both the senior and the proxy is required.