Who Can Join?
White Rose Senior Center offers a variety of activities and programs to persons 60 years of age and older and to their spouse regardless of age. We are a handicapped accessible building.
The following are criteria for membership:
- Members must be a York County resident.
- Members must be able to take care of your personal care, which includes continent of bowel and bladder and/or maintain an acceptable level of hygiene. If assistance with care is needed, you must bring a caretaker to assist you with your personal care and other activities at the Center.
- Members must be able to evacuate the building independently or with the assist of your caretaker.
- Members are required to be socially appropriate at the Center and not to exhibit any disruptive behavior, including violent behaviors, insults, offensive language, verbal aggression, improper physical contact, and sexually-charged behavior.
- White Rose Senior Center does not provide assistance with medical needs or the distribution of medications.
If a Member needs transportation, Rabbittransit, the current door-to-door transportation agency, will be arranged by the White Rose Senior Center staff. York County Area Agency on Aging provides the funding for this service if you are 65 or older and eat a congregate meal at the Center on that day.
All potential members must complete an application form to join the Center and provide photo ID. Staff is able to complete the form or you may download it, copy your photo ID, and bring it to the Center for a tour!
Membership Application: Click here for Intake Form and Nutrition Health Questionnaire
Are you interested in joining the White Rose Senior Center? Fill out this form and we will be in contact with you shortly! You can download our Intake Form and Nutrition Health Questionnaire now.